Sunday, May 31, 2009

Vote for Juan Pierre--Dodger All Star!!!

I'm not positive, but I'm thinking Dodger Juan Pierre is a Christian. He pays for children from a Christian organization in L.A. to attend a few games a year and one of his teammates referred to his good attitude about being a bench player as the "God in him". I'm guessing he meant the Lord in him. He has been called back into a starting role at Dodger Stadium and wherever the Dodgers are playing baseball while Manny is serving his due suspension for whatever it is that he was putting in his body.

So, I am thinking that Pierre deserves to be an ALL-STAR! When it has mattered he's stepped back on the field and performed for his team. And with class. I've been trying to find bios on him, but it's been difficult. But from what I can gather he is deserving. If someone out there disagrees please let me know! I'm going on gut here. And think he should be rewarded so, it's up to us to WRITE HIM IN on the ALL-STAR ballot. Every email address gets to vote 25 times. I'm not sure how many times you get to vote if you got a game. We are going to a game in Arlington in a few weeks. I'm sure I will vote 4 times there! There are 4 of us!

So, that's what I have.....write him in....and please leave Manny out. Do not vote for Manny! That's my advices atleast!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home